PMO Analyst / Manager
Salary Attractive with bonus
Consultant Evgenii Volianik (R1654335)
Date posted 01 February 2017
An amazing PMO Analyst / Manager role has just become available at one of the biggest companies in the banking industry based in Singapore.
About the PMO Analyst / Manager Role:
The PMO Manager or Analyst is to support the project management of the change initiatives within the Compliance team with an expectation to maintain schedules, track milestones, manage registers and reports, track financial, track benefit realisation and resource status, as well as ensuring that governance is adhered to and stakeholders are engaged as required.
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables
- Develop and maintain key project management tools such as project schedules, risks and issue registers, dependency mapping, budget and forecast and resource plan
- Provide effective project management support to the project teams on small to medium projects or assist the Project Manager on large projects
- Actively contribute to the development and administration of the program PMO governance and standards
- Implement and manage the benefit realisation measurement and reporting for projects’ benefits realised after Go Live
- Assist the business teams with the completion of business cases
- Liaise with project stakeholders
- Develop and maintain the required project governance for the projects or programme supported
To succeed in this PMO Analyst / Manager role, you will need to have PMO experience within the banking industry and the ability to work effectively across the internal matrix.
- More than seven years' project experience in the same role
- Ability to manage senior level stakeholders
- Governance experience within global project
The company offers a wide range of banking products and services in Singapore, including Private Banking, Corporate and Structured Finance and Treasury products. Quality of service has always been the core of its offering. All these services are rendered with a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
If you fit the requirements and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great professional growth and challenging tasks are guaranteed.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654335 Evgenii Volianik