Salary SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant SuJen Khoo (R1547573)
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting PMO Assistant job has just become available at one of the leading Global Financial Institutions. Reporting directly to the PMO Lead, this is a role for an experience projects and PMO individual with good presentation and stakeholder management skills.
About the PMO Assistant role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to support the PMO Lead of a large transformation program for governance and risk mitigation issue.
- Support the PMO lead in PowerPoint presentations and tracking of project status
- Develop efficient working relationships with Project Managers, Team Leader(s), contractors and team members and ensure communication between key stakeholders is taking place as required
- Organise team meetings and support Project Manager/Team Leader(s) in collecting information and preparing materials required
- Update management reports and provide suggestions on report development and enhancements
- Support staff within the project office; ensure data capture and data audit processes are running smoothly and the data captured is of good quality
To succeed in the PMO Assistant job, you should have 2 – 4 years of PMO and project coordination experience in a financial services or consultancy environment.
- Outstanding organisational abilities with the capacity to juggle multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with people from a variety of backgrounds and levels within the organisation
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
This reputable financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the financial industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Apply today forme to this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo