CRM Delivery Project Manager
Consultant Evgenii Volianik (R1654335)
Date posted 02 November 2016
An rare opportunity as a CRM Delivery Project Manager has just become available at a reputable banking firm to lead a team of analysts within CRM, cross functional project coordinators and external vendors to deliver programme of work within budget and timelines.
About the CRM Delivery Project Manager Role:
As a CRM Delivery Project Manager you will be responsible for CRM platform projects delivery in more than 40 countries. Working in a team of 20 people, you will be the key contact point for senior stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of CRM platform projects including training, external review of CDD, COB procedure
- Lead, participate project governance forum e.g. PWG, PSG and steer execution
- Review of project meeting packs and minutes to ensure that deliverables, issues, risks and milestones are appropriately captured by the work stream leads
- Provide status risk/issues reporting into the FCRMP dashboard process
- Periodically review the risks of major projects and follow-up on significant overdue
- Plan and coordinate hiring and training of project and BAU resources across countries
- Manage stakeholder engagement (local and global) at all seniority levels to drive changes in a controlled manner
To succeed in this role, you will need to have broad knowledge of the CRM technology.
- At least 10 years' cumulative experience on project management, process re-engineering, technology management with good appreciation of key change management issues with large complex initiatives
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior staff and functions to drive change agenda
- Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and apply project management best practices
- Good presentation and written skills including producing management updates, dashboards in a short notice
The company is a well-established global bank recognised as an employer with rich corporate culture and high-end approach. The company has a naturally diverse workforce, strongly believing in meritocracy principles, which provides them with a strong competitive advantage, enabling them to grow and prosper for many years.
If you fit the requirements and want to become member of successful international team, this is the role for you. Great professional growth and challenging tasks are guaranteed.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654335 Evgenii Volianik