Head of Credit Risk Technology Delivery (Corporate Banking)
Consultant Evgenii Volianik (R1654335)
Date posted 13 October 2016
An exciting role of a Head of Credit Risk Technology Delivery (Corporate Banking) has just become available within a tier 1 international bank to oversee the bank’s Credit Origination systems for all core deliverables.
About the Head of Credit Risk Technology Delivery (Corporate Banking) role:
Sitting within the Risk engineering team, you will play an important role in the re-engineering of the Credit Origination system for the bank and leading the Core Credit Origination team. This Head of Credit Risk Technology Delivery - Corporate banking role will require close engagement with business stakeholders as well as enterprise and solution architecture teams.
- Actively engage all other stakeholders early enough efficiently and effectively for planning on initiatives, budgeting
- Manage the project approval process, prepare project proposal by taking inputs from different teams/stakeholders and engage with relevant parties and take their sign-offs as required by project approval process
- Detailed impact analysis of the requirement including upstream/downstream etc
- Manage FSD preparation, send for review & ensure sign-off is obtained from relevant stakeholders
- Acquire detail knowledge of the application across all modules as well the application interfacing / Overall ecosystem (Upstream, Downstream)
- Assist PSS teams for any functional query raised to BA team for respective systems - Post implementation/BAU
- Project/Program Delivery, Planning & Tracking as well as Governance, Process and Standards
The successful Head of Credit Risk Technology Delivery (Corporate Banking) will have experience in large scale system upgrades and re-engineering programmes involving significant changes in architecture.
- Masters degree or Engineering graduate or equivalent
- Experience in Credit Risk Technology for Wholesale/Corporate banking
- Experience of Credit Origination technology platforms
- International experience and ability to bring the latest development in the sphere would be an asset
- Proven experience leading a global technical team
- Detailed knowledge of risk ecosystem (preferably in corporate and institutional clients domain) with understanding of associated applications, down-streams/up-streams, products, process, and risk regulatory framework/models/reporting
The company offers a wide range of banking productsand services in Singapore, including Private Banking, Corporate and Structured Finance and Treasury products. Quality of service has always been the core of its offering. All these services are rendered with a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
If you fit the requirements and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great professional growth and challenging tasks are guaranteed.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654335 Evgenii Volianik