VDI IT Specialist - Cloud Infrastructure
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A well-known investment bank is growing its IT Infrastructure team based in Singapore and has a job opportunity for a Cloud VDI Specialist to support the APAC region. This is a permanent position reporting to the Windows Operations Manager.
About the VDI IT Specialist - Cloud Infrastructure role:
You will be responsible for providing technical support for the bank's virtual desktop and cloud infrastructure within APAC.
- Manage and support Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop platforms
- Provide application and VDI services to APAC users
- Assist with design and implementation of major virtualisation projects across Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve problems in a methodical and timely fashion
- Perform maintenance duties including server patching, remediate OS vulnerabilities, and asset management
- Perform proactive System Performance Monitoring and Capacity Management
- Support local, regional and global projects
- Work shifts and occasional weekends
As this VDI IT Specialist - Cloud Infrastructure role is business critical, you will need to be on call 24/7 for system emergencies and be able to perform maintenance and support duties on short notice.
- Possess at least three years’ experience preferably within the banking industry
- Proven experience supporting Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop, Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Familiar with Hyper-V and VMWare vSphere
- Must have certification on Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop technologies
- Proven experience supporting large virtual server environments
This bank is known in the market for its investment in internal culture and training. The successful VDI IT Specialist - Cloud Infrastructure will be a member of a dynamic IT team working with experienced professionals across APAC.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with a global leader, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung