Senior Group Finance Analyst
Consultant Jinal Ardeshna (R1660411)
Date posted 17 January 2017
An exciting regional opportunity for a growing online digital firm has arisen in the capacity of Senior Group Finance Analyst. Reporting directly into the FP&A Manager this role requires a sharp, innovative individual who will help drive the company growth.
About the Senior Group Finance Analyst Role:
In this role, you will act as a key team leader in achieving the Group FP&A's objective in driving the group's budgeting/forecasting cycles and management reporting process.
- Perform financial analysis on monthly basis to access financial performance of Group/Subsidiaries businesses
- Participate or lead in ad-hoc projects, such as process improvement, system implementation (ERP/HFM/Hyperion), data mining and statistics projects
- Support or coach business team and country finance team with regards to all FP&A related works, such as knowledge transfer and process improvement
To succeed in this Senior Group Finance Analyst role, you will need to possess strong people management, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with people across different cultures.
- At least seven years' experience, Big 4 accounting firm experience desired but not a must
- Recognisable accounting qualification
- Positive and result-driven, dood sense of logic and analytical thinking
- Technically competent, hands-on and able to drill down to detail to establish / rectify / improve processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and good with information systems process flows usage, concepts and controls
- Experience with voluminous data management, statistics and research methodology will be a plus
- Prior regional experience is a plus
- Experience in ERP system (Oracle) and Hyperion will be a plus
This regional company is based in the innovation hub, Buona Vista and you will be closely involved in development of processes and driving forward the company in line with their growth plans.
If you are driven, determined and want to work in a fun environment, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Group Finance Analyst job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660411 Jinal Ardeshna