Identity and Access Management Lead/Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Identity and Access Management Lead/Architect job opportunity has become available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Identity and Access Management Lead/Architect Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end-to-end knowledge of cyber, security, access management and IAM are required with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
- Report to the security operations lead, information security. The IAM lead will lead and manage a team with members located onshore and offshore locations
- Deliver business as usual (BAU) access and privilege access management functions in accordance to policy and regulatory requirements, aligning to service level agreement and regulatory requirements
- Monthly reporting for relevant metric and trend monitoring
- Resource and capability management to deliver access management service and solutions with the addition of in flight projects
- Subject matter expert for role-based access control design and assignment in accordance to security best practices and security best practices
- Active member in supporting and investigating access-related incident
- Handle audits and regulatory inspections
- Vendor management – review deliverables from managed service provide and performance measurement
- Be involved in improvement initiatives such as process simplification, process and technology enhancements
- Deliver periodic access certification
- Deliver and participate projects in the realms of identity and access management
To succeed in this role, you must have in-depth knowledge of and experience in information security policies and principles.
- 8 - 10 years of technology work experience with a minimum of six years in information security and relevant experience in identity access management is preferred
- Experience in leading a team and drive improvement initiatives
- Experience in MAS technology-related guidelines such as technology risk management guidelines, cyber hygiene, outsourcing guidelines, etc.
- Good understanding of security technology such as active directory, identity access and management, privilege access management, least privilege, two-factor authentication, certificate authority, and relevant risks associated with the various technologies
- Passion to deliver sustainable solutions and continued improvement in control and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to balance business and security requirements and manage tactical vs. strategic ongoing initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures and enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environments
- Good discipline in timely submission and reporting key metrics and status
- Strong communication and presentation skills to wide and diverse audiences
- Security certification in CISSP, CISM or CISA.
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Identity and Access Management Lead/Architect job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett