Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Security Architect job opportunity has become available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore. It will be reporting to the Head of Security and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of cyber, security, design and architecture are required with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
About the Security Architect Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end-to-end knowledge of cyber, security, design and architecture are required with any experience working within financial services being desirable.
- Lead in terms of technical security subject matter experts responsible for securing the organisation and its subsidiaries
- Own the planning and delivery of technical security solutions to ultimately reduce risk for the organisation
- Manage prioritisation, trade-offs and appropriately set expectations for delivery
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, and technical goals
- Periodically evaluate existing systems and capabilities to ensure effectiveness
- Establish technical security standards that foster realisable practices, policies and procedures to ensure quality and operational effectiveness
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that business needs are understood and met
- Communicate effectively such that expectations are set, and all impacted/involved parties are aware and in alignment
- Identify, prioritise and communicate gaps within the control infrastructure and make proposals on how to mitigate through technology
To succeed in this role, you must have in-depth knowledge of and experience in information security engineering and related technologies.
- Be part of a team with business and project teams to design and deliver innovative security solutions and initiatives
- Assess and advise technology teams on management and mitigation of security exceptions and deviations
- Represent the organisation at various industry forums to drive the development of security standards for the financial industry
- 8 - 10 years of technology work experience with a minimum of six years in information security
- Experience in the development and implementation of applications and solutions
- Experience in MAS technology related guidelines such as technology risk management guidelines, outsourcing guidelines, etc.
- Good understanding of key security technology such as vulnerability assessment, security hardening, cloud technologies, identity access management solution, two factor authentication, data analytics, etc.
- Passion to deliver sustainable security solutions and continued improvement in control and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to balance business and security requirements and manage tactical vs. strategic ongoing initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures and enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment
- Good discipline in timely submission and reporting key metrics and status
- Strong communication and presentation skills to wide and diverse audiences
- Security certification in CISSP, CISM or CISA is a must; certification in CCSP and architecture is a plus.
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security Architect job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett