Cyber Security Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 it Singapore SG SGD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cyber Security Specialist job opportunity has become available at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Cyber Security Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain an effective security control procedure to safeguard the company's IT assets
- Undertake new security projects to improve the security controls, efficiency and ease of use and meet the organisation's goals
- Actively identify issues related to cybersecurity and action plans to mitigate them
- Assist in IT-related audit and provide evidence for security, compliance and maturity on a regional level
- Provide regional support to APAC offices and consultation on security matters
- Support Team Lead and Group Head with additional tasks as required
The successful incumbent will act as a key member to assist in security-related matters, such as system hardening, security monitoring, vulnerability management and privileged account and access management.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
- At least six years of relevant work experience in banking/ financial institutions
- Good knowledge of networking/ IT services
- At least six years’ experience in implementing and managing IT infrastructure and IT security preferably with MNC or country support exposure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (i.e. MAS TRM guidelines and notices)
- Good project management and interpersonal skills
- Regional APAC support with knowledge of local regulations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Unix/ Linux, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, CyberArk, Splunk with professional security certifications is a plus
- Experience leading a small team is advantageous
- Meticulous, team player, flexible, proactive and possess a positive attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett