Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 it Singapore SG SGD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst job opportunity has become available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst Role:
You will report to the Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Conduct technical research and analysis for written reports in coordination with the company’s intelligence strategy
- Support the formation of the malware analysis capability inside the firm
- Work virtually with other technical analysts around the world in a follow-the-sun framework
- Participate in continuous information security skills development/training
Strong end-to-end knowledge of cyber, security, intelligence and malware are required, with any experience working within the financial services being desirable.
- Proven technical analytical and investigative skills to synthesise raw data, determine sector specific impact from findings, and present those findings in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated, responsible and disciplined, able to work as part of a virtual and global team, able to prioritise effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently turn in high-quality work
- Think critically and independently to identify potential threats to the sector, to research the nature of the threats and to effectively communicate information concerning the threats to a large and diverse audience
- Effective oral and written communications skills in English, with the ability to write focused situation reports and briefings quickly, accurately and without substantial supervision or editing
- Strong organisational skills, able to plan and implement member-wide coordination activities, meetings, web-based seminars and conference calls in advance of threats and other incidents of significance and develop incident response protocols
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience in information security
- One or more relevant certification: Security+, Network+, CCNA, CISSP, and CEH
- Five to seven years of work experience in cybersecurity analysis or incident response
- Broad knowledge/experience in cybersecurity technology, techniques and practices intrusion monitoring, vulnerability analysis, web application security, incident response, malware analysis, threat research, or intelligence analysis
- Working knowledge of the financial or merchant services community, including missions, strengths and weaknesses
- Familiarity with global cybersecurity programmes and supporting organisations, including law enforcement agencies and associations
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the cybersecurity field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett