Security and Risk Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Security and Risk Director opportunity has come available working for a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Security and Risk Director Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT, the successful candidate will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Develop and manage members of the existing regional information security and risk team
- Consult and advise on strategic target information security and risk team operating model
- Define, implement, and improve information security and risk strategy; leverage key IT, information security and risk frameworks and services
- Drive implementation of security measures and oversight/direction for the Asia Pacific and EU/UK regional line of business units
- Govern and oversee information security and risk policies, controls, metrics, compliance, and performance
- Consult and advise on information security and risk related topics on several scales of change projects ranging from local region continuous improvement to enterprise wide transformation initiatives
- Participate, consult, and advise on information security and risk related topics to senior management in various local and enterprise level risk forums and committees
- Champion and raise awareness on cybersecurity recent trends and topics pushing for behavioural change
To succeed in this Security and Risk Director role, you will need to have strong end-to-end knowledge of security, risk, cyber and governance. Any experience working within financial services is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the technology industry, with preference to financial services
- Understanding of the management lifecycle, including trade flow and key front/middle/back office process concepts
- Experience defining security frameworks and implementation of security measures and controls such as NIST and ISO27K
- High analytical skills and the ability to analyse environments for potential risks or vulnerabilities
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to discuss strategy at C-suite level
- Experience working with a variety of software and services vendors, including SaaS and other cloud-based solutions, and hosting such as Microsoft Azure
- Organisational awareness and strong emotional intelligence to successfully navigate and get things done in an organisation going through change
- Information security certifications such as CISA, CISM, and CISM are highly regarded
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security and Risk Director job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett