Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 it Singapore SG SGD 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Security Manager job opportunity has become available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Security Manager Role:
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end-to-end knowledge of cyber/information security and risk are required with any experience working in a financial services environment being desirable.
- Provide subject matter expertise on security matters including access/authentication, vulnerability management, data protection and systems security
- Maintain and improve the organisation’s information security programme initiatives
- Oversee the implementation and improvement of security controls
- Identify and establish key security practices and controls to be incorporated into software application development and business and IT operational processes such as BCP and DR
- Collaborate with business, IT and operational teams to perform security assessments across different platforms and suppliers within the organisation
- Work with the regional client relationship and business development teams on client due diligence and operational due diligence activities including RFPs
- Support risk and audit activities such as annual ISAE3402 and regional regulatory reviews
- Partner with risk teams to establish and maintain frameworks for managing cyber risk, including information security and related policies (acceptable use of technology, privacy, business continuity, supplier governance etc.)
- In collaboration with IT and risk teams, proactively identify and manage security threats and risks in alignment with cyber risk framework
- Identify and assess vulnerabilities in the organisation’s assets including software, hardware, networks, cloud services, etc.
- Recommend security practices, techniques and tools to mitigate security risks and remediate identified security vulnerabilities and threats
- Develop and drive enhancements to IT and business processes to report security and data breach incidents
- Provide crisis management guidance and analyse specific incidents from detection through to remediation plans, including maintenance of the cyber incident response plan
- Act as a regional focal point for information security investigations and direct a full investigation with recommended course of actions
- Develop and establish strategies to drive adoption of information security and related policies throughout the organisation
- Drive a culture of risk management and awareness across the organisation
- Provide security expertise on data protection and privacy matters in compliance with regional regulations
- Oversee internal and external security testing
- Maintain strong understanding of current threats and techniques, new technologies and ongoing industry and regulatory developments
- Ensure all new and major technological developments follow security and governance standards
- Exceptional knowledge and experience across cyber security, information security and operational risk
- Technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorisation, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Proven track record of end-to-end delivery of a range of security solutions
- Expert knowledge of common security – relevant protocols
- Demonstrated understanding of crypto basics
- Network security
- Solid understanding of architecture, administration and operating systems
- Possess initiative, a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to collaborate globally
- Able to work with team members, colleagues and business units to solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to manage work within a changing environment
- Experience working with external service providers
- Ideally hold (or be working towards) a security qualification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security Manager job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett