Lecturer/Professor (ICT/Computer and Electronics Engineering)
Consultant Ivy Low (R1106630)
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 it Singapore SG SGD 6000 12500 12500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Full-time academic appointments at varying seniority are currently available at one of Singapore’s universities of applied learning. As a pioneering faculty member at this young university, you will be part of a team of experts who play an important part in institution building.
About the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor Role:
In this integral role, you will be responsible for teaching undergraduates in ICT courses such as Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Security, Software Engineering and Telematics or Computer and Electronics Engineering courses ranging from Analogue and Digital Electronics, Embedded Systems, GIS and Navigation, Vehicular Networks, and Infotainment Technologies.
- Develop, coordinate and teach a range of modules for ICT or computer and electronics engineering
- Applied research work/projects with the industry
To succeed in the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor role, you should be passionate in teaching and in creating a legacy in the newly-established institute of higher education.
- A PhD, or be be near to completion, and/or master’s degree from a reputable university with specialisation in the areas of Computer Engineering/Science, Information Systems and Electronic Engineering
- Strong expertise, knowledge and practical skills in the following specialisation preferred:
- Security governance, risk and incident management
- Mobile/distributed systems security
- Security analytics
- Digital forensics
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Software engineering life cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, integration, testing, optimisation and management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Embedded systems (hardware and software)
- Analogue and digital electronics
- Sensors, instrumentation and display
- Database and software engineering
- Internet of Things and smart devices
- Transport and vehicular technologies related research
3. Relevant teaching experience at higher education institution and/or strong industry network in ICT sectors or in the automotive transport and vehicular related sectors
4. Passionate about teaching and committed to student success
The University’s mandate is in providing its students with well sought-after skills in the job market by providing innovative learning which integrate learning, industry and community.
If you have the above said experience and are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education in Singapore, this is the role for you!
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1106630 Low Ling Ling Ivy