Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 it Singapore SG SGD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Penetration Tester job opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Penetration Tester Role:
The candidate will be responsible for providing advisory and VAPT services for clients and must be familiar with industry accepted tools and methodologies. You will report to the Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Perform penetration tests and vulnerability assessments for IT, OT and IOT domain on web application, network infrastructure, etc.
- Perform source code reviews
- Assist in cyber security consulting and risk assessments
- Prepare proposals for security assessment projects
- Timely completion of assessment and submission of assessment reports
- Present security vulnerability reports to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least two years of relevant experience in cyber security, IT/OT/IOT security related products with proven experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Possess certification in Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or CREST (CRT)
- Familiar with internationally accepted pen testing methodologies
- Proficient with various penetration testing tools such as Burp, Nessus, Nexpose, Web Inspect, Fortify, etc.
- Certification in Ethical Hackers (CEH), Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) would be an added advantage
- Able to work independently or with virtual teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting abilities
- Willing to travel within ASEAN occasionally
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Penetration Tester job in Singapore.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett