OT Security Consultant
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OT Security Consultant opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Singapore. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
About the OT Security Consultant Role:
Strong end to end knowledge of OT security, cybersecurity , strategy and consulting will be required for the position.
- Evaluate enterprise operations and identify the relevant security needs for the organisations through various interactions with other groups to identify the key corporate security initiatives
- Perform technical reviews of servers, cybersecurity solutions, network devices, SCADA, DCS and PLC systems and applications
- Perform OT risk assessment for critical infrastructure based on IEC 62443 and NIST frameworks
- Develop ICS/OT cybersecurity strategy, governance, framework policies, procedures and guidance documents
- Provide high-level inputs and security consultation in project-based environment. Manage day-to-day operations as per scoped activities
- Conduct technology reviews on latest developments in the security products and technologies that may drive changes in the cybersecurity strategies, policies and processes.
- Monitor cybersecurity threat landscape to provide regular updates to the stakeholders and the senior management
- Track and manage cybersecurity weekly, monthly, quarterly dashboards to provide insights to key stakeholder on cybersecurity readiness
- Work closely with security stakeholders and client to help strategise the future projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least three years of experience with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices
- Knowledge and experience in security for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and Industrial Control System (ICS)
- Knowledge and experience on plant operation and information flow, SUPPORTING PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC62443/ISA99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82.
- Security certification GICSP is a must
- Security Certifications like CISA, CISA, CCSP, CISSP, etc. will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skill with customer at all levels
- Proficient with MS office applications – Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OT Security Consultant job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett