Cloud Security Architect
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cloud Security Architect opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About this Cloud Security Architect Role:
You will be reporting to the Head of Security and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of cloud security and architecture are required for this position.
- Design and architect the infrastructure security systems on commercial cloud platforms
- Integrate security touch points to various security systems SOC, CASB and cloud native security offerings such as Azure security analytics and AWS cloud watch
- Provide high level inputs and security consultation in project-based environment and lead security engineers in system deployment and operations
- Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals
- Improve and challenge the existing processes and procedures in agile and fast moving information security environment
- Conduct technology reviews on latest developments in the related security products and technologies that may drive changes in the cybersecurity strategies, policies and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least three years of experience in the designing and architecting cloud security solutions
- Experience with enterprise multi cloud commercial and hybrid security systems integration
- Broad and deep technical experience with AWS / Azure / Google could platform and cloud security technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skill with customer at all levels
- Proficient with MS office applications – Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Security certification such as CISSP, CCSP, SANS CCSK and product certification in the related technologies will be added advantage
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cloud Security Architect job in Singapore.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett