Cyber Security PM / Consultant
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 it Singapore SG SGD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cyber Security PM / Consultant opportunity has become available for a leading technology company in Singapore. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
About the Cyber Security PM / Consultant Role:
This role will be part of the Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming service area. You will help to grow our existing services and manage a team of penetration testers. The Manager within the team would typically be responsible for delivering advisory engagements across the region.
Strong end to end knowledge of security, government projects and consulting is required with any experience working within a security environment is desired.
- Technology Risk and Outsourcing Governance
- This discipline covers IT business-related consulting over how an organisation manages technology risk and governs its outsourcing
- This involves review, re-design and implementation controls over the organisation’s IT environment. Topics include system development, project management, business or IT outsourcing, business continuity management, information security, incident management, user access management
- Strategy and Governance
- This discipline covers designing and implementing cyber security frameworks; cyber maturity assessments; organisational design for information security; design and roll out of information security processes such as incident management, intrusion detection, and security monitoring
- Ethical hacking and red teaming – this discipline covers vulnerability assessment, application and network penetration testing, wireless security, mobile security, and system security testing
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients
- Actively identifying and supporting business development opportunities, including supporting the team with sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentation
- Work in a collaborative team to deliver information security assessment, testing and compliance advisory services
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues but in the wider advisory areas
- Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients
- Coach and develop team members both as part of our overall performance management process or on specific engagements
- Contribute to practice management, e.g. training, knowledge management
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
- Responsibility to produce deliverables for client engagements
- Assist in continuously enhancing the existing penetration testing methodologies
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cyber security threats and vulnerabilities
- Recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Electronics), or related disciplines
- Have a good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Manage clients and projects
- Programming skills is a good to have
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Be willing to travel on regional and international assignments
- Have prior consulting experience in information security or IT risk assessment
- Preferably possess professional certifications such as CISSP and/or OSCP/CREST and/or GIAC (GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc.)
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security PM / Consultant job in Singapore.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett