Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-17 it Singapore SG SGD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About this Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist role:
You will be reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of security, governance, risk and compliance is required with any experience working within a security team / environment being desirable.
- Support the information security governance, risk and compliance in a complex international environment, with focus on delivering privacy and data governance projects
- Role is focused around delivery management, and therefore needs to be able to work at many levels
- Securing compliance to Information Security and Data Privacy policies and standards along with global regulations like SOX, PCI / DSS and local countries cybersecurity law.
- Carrying out information security and data protection vendor assessments; identifying and mitigating IT risks related to / with impact
- Developing and implementing training and awareness programs
- Training and education of employees in information security and data protection
- A bachelor’s degree and at least two years in the governance, risk and compliance field in international companies
- Certifications such as CIPP/A, CISA or CISSP preferred
- Proven track record of governance, risk and compliance subject matter expertise
- Experience of managing an information incident and breach management processes
- Experience demonstrated in training staff at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent communication and people skills, which are required to bring people together to achieve a shared goal
- Ability to solve problems by considering available information, prioritising and making timely decisions, and to draw logical conclusions
- Respond to change in a positive manner and willingness to support your colleagues, where needed
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and spoken; Mandarin is advantageous to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett