Security Incident Management Lead
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Security Incident Management Lead job has become available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Security Incident Management Lead Role:
Reporting to the Head of Security Incident Management, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of cyber, security, incident management are required with any experience working within a security team / environment being desirable.
- Regional Incident Management Lead is responsible for the day to day operations of the regional IM team in Asia Pacific
- This includes managing team’s schedules and setting goals for the various team members. Also to align with the strategies defined by the Global Incident Management Lead and execute these within the defined timelines
- Lead and Manage Regional Incident Management team ensuring security incident response & resolution within the stipulated SLA
- Responsible for leading and working on projects that will support tactical and strategic eGIS objectives.
- Act as a standby on-call to support and handle security incidents
- Lead and manage Regional Incident Management program which involves Detection, Response & Recovery of any security incidents across diverse environments, to ensure alignment with the existing eGIS Incident Management framework
- Drive Incident Management initiatives and provide security guidance as a subject matter expert for a constant stream of internal projects, policies, access tools and technologies
- Work with the Regional Operational Leads to enhance overall processes, procedures, and technologies to support eGIS Operational strategies
- Partner with the Global Security Incident Response Teams on a regular basis to evaluate their effectiveness to identify, evaluate, investigate and respond to security incidents. Fix the gaps if any that prevents monitoring effectiveness
- Conduct Table Top Exercises with regional stakeholders to measure effectiveness of Incident Response readiness
- Serve as a liaison to different businesses and interface with colleagues on other security teams
- Build, promote and develop strong and highly engaged team with deep cyber security and Incident Management capabilities
- Manage workload and priorities of regional incident management team members
- Deliver actionable incident metrics to management
To succeed in the role, you must have good knowledge of cyber threat landscape & threat life-cycle, knowledge of incident handling and incident response methodologies
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of incident management engineers
- Experience in handling incidents involves diverse environments such as Manufacturing, R&D centres, Sales and Marketing companies, that includes legacy and advanced systems across hyper-scale on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Good knowledge of adversary cyber-attack tools, tactics, techniques and procedures, general attack stages, kill-chain, attack types and threat hunting
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols and operating systems
- Have hand-on experience include but is not limited to advanced endpoint protection, next-gen firewalls, Web Secure Gateways, Vulnerability Scanning Tools, Intrusion Detection system (IDS/IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Operational experience in a 24x7x365 support model.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GCIH, CFCE, GCFA etc
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, while under pressure
- Excellent problem resolution, judgement, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to balance competing demands for resources and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
- Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and identify priorities, work with cross-functional global teams, and execute on schedule
- Ability to inspire team members by adapting leadership styles to suite their working cultures
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security Incident Management Lead job in Singapore.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett