Cyber Security Developer / DevSecOps
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Cyber Security Developer / DevSecOps job opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Cyber Security Developer / DevSecOps Role:
Reporting to the Head of Security Engineering you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge in security, devops and C++ or Python or Golang is required for the position.
- Setting up an effective, safe and predictable delivery pipeline for our products
- Collaboration with development, operations and QA teams,
- Setting up convenient infrastructure
- Processes automation
- Design, implementation and deployment of automated tools
- Work on quality improvements
- Initial design and implementation of component and integration tests
- Besides that, you will work on prototyping and validating new designs and algorithms, analysing data, participating in research work
To succeed in the role, you must have knowledge of Python/Go or willing to learn it quickly.
- Able to design and write programs and understand other developer's code and systems
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Understanding of modern CI/CD approaches
- Problem solving skills
- Computer Science background or relevant experience
- Experience in conducting stress/performance/other testing
- Experience with databases/search engines
- Understanding of Windows and/or Linux operating system
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker)
- infrastructure orchestration tools (i.e. Ansible)
- Continuous integration and delivery tools (i.e. Jenkins)
- Exposure to the administration of application and web servers
- Knowledge of Python automation frameworks (PyTest, UnitTest)
- Experience with Virtualization platforms
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Developer / DevSecOps job in Singapore.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett