Cyber Security Researcher
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Cyber Security Researcher opportunity has become available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Cyber Security Researcher Role:
Reporting to the Head of Security Engineering, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge in security research, malware and development are required for the position.
- You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new products
- Your role will be to perform research of latest data security threats like ransomware, data stealers and insider attacks, prepare detailed analysis and implement protection techniques. Besides that, you will be creating internal infrastructure for automated object analysis and supporting product releases with security tests
- You will solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems
To succeed in the role, you must have solid malware reverse engineering skills.
- Malicious software analysis experience
- Deep knowledge of Windows OS internals and Windows API
- Strong programming skills with Python language and one of its frameworks (Django/Flask/etc.)
- Creativity, out of the box mindset, self-sufficiency
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Researcher job in Singapore.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett