Security & Risk Consultant
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Security & Risk Consultant opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Security & Risk Consultant Role:
Reporting to the Head of Security, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of IT security, risk and advisory expertise will be required for the position.
- Formulate and adopt Information Security Risk Policies, standards, procedures and guidelines across the Group
- Initiate rollouts of various Information Security Risk related issues and tools
- Handle promotion of risk-based IT Security management culture
- Conduct reviews on existing controls to identify information security and privacy risks and vulnerabilities
- Manage Information Security risks through coordinating and performing security risk assessments and the information security risk deviation/acceptance process
- Serves as an adviser to senior management on all Information Security Risk issues
- Proactive in forging effective engagement with key stakeholders on risk management, control and governance matters
- Build relationships with technology stakeholders to pro-actively identify issues, ensure Product and Technology is effectively driving remediation activities and to continuously improve IT risk posture
- Track, measure and report on the ongoing risk profile of each functions
To succeed in the role, you must be self-driven and self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Expertise in risk management methodology management and/or assessment of security technologies, processes and recommending the appropriate controls requirement
- Ability to identify security risks and assess adequacy of controls as well as being able to make suitable recommendations for control enhancements are key requirements for this role
- Excellent organisational, problem solving, interpersonal and operating skills to effectively drive the IT Risk agenda with all functions
- Knowledge on ISO 27001, NIST etc
- Minimum Bachelor degree required or equivalent technical expertise
- Possessed one of the following professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CRISC
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security & Risk Consultant job in Singapore.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett