Information Security Governance Advisor
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-06-04 2019-07-06 it Singapore SG SGD 60000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Information Security Governance Advisor opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About this Information Security Governance Advisor role:
Reporting to the Head of Security, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of IT security, risk and advisory expertise will be required for the position.
- Review the security of newly developed or acquired information systems and business applications
- Lead in information security policies formulation, development, coordination, including getting stakeholder feedback
- Apply technical know-how to deliver asset classification models, risk analysis reports, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services and procedures
- Maintain and administer exception management process to track, monitor, report and ensure proper closure on security policy deviations
- Facilitate and promote activities to create information security awareness within the organisation, including awareness of information security technologies and related regulatory issues that have a potential impact to the environment
- Develop and drive effective IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing security policies, processes / procedures, and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of ISO27001 / ISO27002, IT Governance best practices, SSAE16 / PCI / COBIT / ITIL / PCIDSS
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of process improvement and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of web application security
- Knowledge of data security
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Information Security Governance Advisor job in Singapore.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett