Cyber Research Engineer
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Cyber Research Engineer job opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore. Strong end to end knowledge of cyber security, research, penetration testing, malware and programming will be required for the position.
About the Cyber Research Engineer Role:
This is a newly-created role where you will be tasked to analyse software and firmware designs and implementation from a security perspective, and highlight/resolve any emerging risks in a timely manner.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (internal and external) to recommend cyber defence and countermeasures for product designs
- Perform security assessment using automated and ad hoc tools, manual exploitation, and reverse engineering
- Validate vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Conduct technical malware analysis and prevent cyber security attacks
- Constantly keep up-to-date with the latest cyber security solutions, services, platforms and infrastructure
- To succeed in this Cyber Security Research Engineer (Penetration Tester) role, you should have at least two years' working experience in cyber security and come from a VAPT background
To succeed in the role, you must have background in Malware Analysis.
- Experience with open source and free security solutions
- Security certifications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Penetration Testing and Reverse Engineering is desired
- C++, Zero day vulnerability engineering (exploits)
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Research Engineer job in Singapore.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett