Identity and Access Management Consultant
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Identity and Access Management Consultant opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Identity and Access Management Consultant Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Security and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes for the administration of access to new and existing systems
- On boarding of applications to the identity and access management platform
- Responsible for Identity Access Management (IAM) process adherence, enforcement, implementation, ensure system are comply with security standard and baseline
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Advisor maintains access to data files and applications. This individual provides support to users of the system by ascertaining their access needs and implementing appropriate procedures to meet them
- Responsible for audit response, deficiency and remediation, ensure all are track and close within the defined timeline
- Responsible for IAM security operation, ensure system and process are effectively operated and in compliance manner
- Creating and updating access management system documentation
- Integrate Legacy applications into existing IAM solution
- Automation of work flow/process
- Implement compliance framework of User access management
To succeed in the role you need to have strong end to end knowledge of IAM, security and advisory.
- Five years' experience with identity management systems
- Strong understanding of user’s rights management
- Familiarity with identity and access models, tools, and reporting methods
- Ability to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn
- The candidate should be able to translate business needs into technical requirements that can be implemented on the identity and access management platform
- Directories (Active Directory, LDAP & X500)
- Web Access Management (Quest Active Roles Server, SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, etc.)
- Single Sign-on and Federation (SAML 2.0, ADFS, OAuth 2.0, Kerberos, etc.)
- Privileged Access Management
- Two-factor Authentication (especially One-Time Password solutions and Certificates on Smart Cards)
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Identity and Access Management Consultant job in Singapore.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett