Senior Security Incident Response Analyst
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior Security Incident Response Analyst opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Senior Security Incident Response Analyst Role:
You will be reporting to the Head of Security Operations and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of infrastructure, applications, incident response and security operations are required for this opportunity.
- Primary incident coordinator for all site infrastructure security events, requiring focused response, containment, investigation, and remediation
- The Incident Response Analyst will be responsible for handling and protecting system, network, application, and data assets of global properties
- We are looking for someone with a strong dedication to "getting the job done" and a real passion for working on the front-lines of the security field
To succeed in the role, you must have experienced in troubleshooting and configuring networking devices, application platforms, and database, Windows and UNIX system administration.
- Good understanding of tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Demonstrates understanding of TCP/IP networking, web infrastructure applications, and scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, etc.)
- Brings additional techniques to proactively detect and prevent malicious activity
- Can recommend configuration changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of threat analysis tools
- Possess the ability to work in a dynamic environment and participate in incident remediation as needed
- Able to handle incident response tracking system and develop reports for internal customers and management as required
- Takes responsibility for your own personal development through improvement of technical skills and active participation in the team function performance process
- Grows a personal support network by developing and establishing relationships throughout internal organization
- Develop effective leadership and partnership skills
- Support the design and deployment of a comprehensive security infrastructure that supports real-time security monitoring operations
- Monitor security events globally
- Analyse various log data to identify threats against target infrastructure, recommend appropriate countermeasures, and assess damage
- Maintains information security metrics
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Security Incident Response Analyst job in Singapore.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett