Senior Penetration Tester
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior Penetration Tester job opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Senior Penetration Tester Role:
You will be reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of infrastructure, applications and penetration testing are required for this opportunity.
- You will conduct covert target penetration testing of systems through focused threat-based methodologies as a simulated adversary to expose and exploit vulnerabilities to improve the company security
- This will help millions of customers have peace of mind knowing that their user and financial data is secure with us
- Executing Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment on systems
- Provide existing infrastructure and application teams detailed solutions or mitigation steps for vulnerabilities found
- Perform security reviews of application designs, business process design and deployments as required
- Influence stakeholders and managements to prioritise and execute remediation plans
- Help GRC Team in delivering security solutions and its subsidiary’s applications
To succeed in the role, you must be highly proficient in conducting penetration tests on web, mobile, thick-client, and infrastructure using automated tools and manual methods.
- At least three years' in Information Security experience
- Ability to emulate Redteam TTPs on Windows and Mac environments
- Ability to conduct full-scale adversarial attacks
- Ability to bypass security technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, EDR, Web Proxies and DLP
- Ability to perform security threat analysis and threat modelling
- Ability to perform Active Directory attacks (e.g. AD enumeration, Kerberoasting)
- Ability to provide detailed solutions to identified security issues
- Familiarity with Security Testing methodologies such as PTES, OWASP-TG etc
- Familiarity with security distros such as PenToo, Kali
- Certificates in the field of Offensive Testing such as Offensive Security’s OSCP, CREST CRT, CREST CCT and GIAC GMOB
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Penetration Tester job in Singapore
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett