APAC Information Security Architect
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting APAC Information Security Architect job is now available in a leading asset management firm, based in Singapore.
About the APAC Information Security Architect Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be be part of the Information Security team that provides thought leadership on managing information security threats and vulnerabilities to its information assets and be the centre of excellence for advice and coordination.
- Conduct security design reviews and risk analysis, identify potential security weaknesses in the design, implementation and operation of infrastructure and applications
- Work closely with numerous teams across application delivery and infrastructure functions including networks, platforms and end user computing, to define security requirements that contribute to the secure design and implementation of solution, in addition to provide technical security expertise in support of audit related activities
- Consult across the broad spectrum of information security domains, including Cloud and emerging technologies while appreciating the wider global regulatory and cyber threat landscape
- Support business impact assessments, security administration, third party due diligence, penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, and security monitoring
- Provide guidance to technology and business stakeholders on internal and external audit processes, representing the APAC Technology & Change practices and processes to auditors and ensuring effective appropriate risk reporting practices are followed and controls in place
- Participate enthusiastically and effectively in Agile ceremonies with information security, business stakeholders and delivery teams, contributing to planning and resourcing
- Provide BAU support for information security services required by stakeholders including but not limited to local admin access, USB access, web URL checks, email quarantine release
The successful APAC Information Security Architect will need to have at least five to seven years’ designing and reviewing security framework experience across IT.
- Demonstrable knowledge of security architecture principles, applicable to perimeter defences, emerging threats, DDoS, secure configuration of hardware and software, vulnerability management, malware defences, event log management, access controls, data loss prevention, incident response, penetration testing, cryptography, application security within the SDLC, agile, secdevops and cloud security
- Experience managing the implementation of regional and global information security projects, initiatives and operational processes in concert with the relevant stakeholders and teams
- Ability to present complex solutions and methods to a less technical audience; providing technical and non-technical thought-leadership and education of stakeholders
This leading asset management firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Information Security professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh