Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 banking Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Cyber Analytics Specialist job is now available in a leading bank, based in Singapore.
About the Cyber Analytics Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible in supporting Cyber Security Analytics processes and conducting cyber security related data analytics, pattern recognition and threat hunting. You will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions around cyber security with a focus on identifying threats.
- Work in close cooperation with Cyber Intelligence, Malware Research, Incident Response and the Security Operations Centre for the purpose of extending and strengthening the division’s capabilities relating to threat analytics using data
- Focus on using Machine Learning techniques and perform threat hunting to detect Cyber Threats and anomalies using Big Data solution
- Contribute to the development of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) content, including use cases, reports, network and asset model management, dashboards, rules/logic, and documentation establishment
- Responsible for threat hunting and contribute to the success of the program through delivering outcome.
- Liaising with various IT teams and business divisions to drive security-related topics forward and improve the bank’s cyber monitoring capabilities
- Support Chief Security Organisation strategies and operational plans, which will include maintaining a clear understanding of the organisation's priorities and acting accordingly at all times
The successful Cyber Analytics Specialist will need to have solid experience in Cyber Security and Data Analytics.
- Hands-on experience applying machine learning, analytics and/or analytics artificial intelligence techniques to data available in an analytics platform/system
- Experience with some of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, and assembler
- Expertise in data analytics and tools, preferably Splunk or other Big Data or SIEM systems
- Excellent technical understanding of post-exploitation to nimbly detect intrusions
- Ability to read and understand system and network traffic data including security event logs, system logs, security control logs, network packets, etc
- Experience in threat hunting is preferred
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Cyber Analytics Specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh