Info Cyber Resilience Lead
Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 banking singapore SG SGD 180000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created Info Cyber Resilience Lead job has just been made available at one of the leading banks in the world.
About the Info Cyber Resilience Lead Role:
Reporting to the division head, you will recruit and build a team of highly competent associates within Information Cyber Resilience Disciplines.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- People management ability to lead onshore and offshore teams Work with the Enterprise Information Security, Resilience & Technology Architecture & Engineering teams to establish the right tools, technologies and patterns to improve cyber resilience capabilities
- Provide guidance and strategy to distribute Resilience capabilities and knowledge in an enterprise landscape
- Provide guidance within Technology to support implementation and achievement of bank's Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Assessment of ICS IT resilience capabilities across the bank's estate
- Standardisation of IT resilience strategy’s [architecture, standards and patterns]
- Integration of our delivery frameworks - Ensure the resilience deliverable during requirements analysis, design, development and test phases along with ensuring best practices are followed
- Participate in architectural discussions and ensure that solutions match requirements. Contribute to this discussion, and moderate recommendations and options.
- Successfully delivery and alignment of IT workstream deliverables and Milestones against the Programme plan, and the transition of investment into BAU
- Maintain accurate data management in Clarity (financial management, delivery milestones, resources, risks/issues
- Stakeholder relationship management across the programme, Technology & Innovation, CISO and COO teams
- Escalate Red deliverables and resource/financial forecasts to the Project Steering Committee
To succeed in this role, you must have minimum of two years' experience in the design, build, maintenance and operations of IT Systems.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience in Banking, with large-scale project management and oversight experience in Information Cyber Security
- IT Service Continuity Management experience a bonus
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management Knowledge of cyber security related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Information Cyber Security or Resilience transformation programmes
- Experience in directly leading technology teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing and building effective working relationships at all levels of an organisation, particularly senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise building and creating high performing agile teams in either two different organisations or across three different programs
- ITIL Service Design, NIST, IRAM or related Security Framework,Organisational Resilience Framework, Cyber Resilience Framework, CISA qualified, highly advantageous
The successful Info Cyber Resilience Lead will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera