Cyber Security Specialist
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Luciano Loke (R1767250)
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 banking Singapore SG SGD 6500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Cyber Security Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone who has strong knowledge in security information event management or application security.
About the Cyber Security Specialist role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the IT Risk management Department responsible for the design, implementation, and solutioning of security systems.
- Identify potential cyber threats in the threat landscape such as advanced malware threats, data exfiltration, vulnerability exploits, network intrusion denial of service and other forms of cyber threats
- Possess high level understanding of IT infrastructure, perimeter devices, network, applications, software, servers and database is advantageous, together with working knowledge of IT operational processes and procedures
- Lead the technical design and engineering of new security systems for implementation into the IT infrastructure to enhance security operations in terms of scope, coverage and operational effectiveness.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the global Cyber & IT Security teams in the regional offices of Japan, Europe, America, China and other offices to share knowledge, support regional/global initiatives and best practices on cyber security.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Cyber & IT Security matters.
To succeed in this Cyber Security Specialist role, you should have strong knowledge in security information event management or strong experience with one or more security systems.
- Degree qualified
- Desirable to have at least four years' of relevant experience
- Security product certification in cyber & IT security domains highly preferable
- Experienced with one or more security systems such as Internet web and email security gateways, advanced persistent threat systems, endpoint detection and response, data loss prevention, threat intelligence platforms, enterprise vulnerability management, secure, security baseline configuration or data encryption solutions is required
- Security information event management and/or application security (SecDevOps) is highly preferred
- Professional certification is preferable (e.g. CISSP)
- Detailed understanding of all technical Cyber & IT Security domains
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with regional offices and branch offices
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Specialist job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767250 Luciano Loke