Security Operations Analyst
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-02 it Singapore SG SGD 6500 8500 8500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Security Operations Analyst job has just become available in a fast growing e-commerce company based in Singapore.
About the Security Operations Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Security Operations, you will be responsible for the monitoring of various security alerts and improving the capabilities of security operations.
- Respond to security incidents and perform digital investigation
- Improve detection capabilities by creating new and/or fine-tuning alerts on the SIEM and/or other security related products
- Automate and develop tools to improve the detection and response capability
- Participate in Blue/Red teams exercise to test and improve monitoring and response capabilities
- Develop offensive and defensive skills to protect company assets
To succeed in this SOC Analyst role, you should have knowledge of Linux and Windows environments with relevant SOC experience.
- Relevant SOC experience looking at security alerts, analysis, and response
- Log management and SIEM operations
- Penetration testing, web security, malware analysis
- Digital forensics
- Good working knowledge of Linux and Windows environments
- Available to work on call with occasional overtime
If you are a SOC Analyst who is keen to join a fast-growing e-commerce company, this will be the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla