Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-02 it Singapore SG SGD 72000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A SOC Analyst role is now available for a global Entertainment company.
About the Senior SOC Executive Role:
In this business-critical role you will be responsible for managing incident responses as well as performing analyses on any intrusion alerts that have caused escalations.
- Analysing the security alerts, packet captures and artefacts to identify any malicious activity
- Developing and implementing detection strategies
- Monitoring of the SIEM and security technologies to ensure a smooth running of the global operations while interacting with various security sub-groups, which include forensics, threat analysis as well as endpoint security
- Performing analyses on intrusion alerts and information gaps within the process
- Performing incident triage and remediation for the computer network intrusions, web application and server attacks, insider threats
- The successful Senior SOC Executive will need to have a passion for cyber security and be comfortable with the analytical aspects of a SOC role.
- At least five years' experience in information security
- Direct experience in a SOC environment, preferably in more than one market, threat analysis and network security
- Excellent communicator who has a strong interest in cyber security and is able to work with various stakeholders
- Strong technical experience in a SOC environment, performing malware reverse engineering as well as triage analysis
- Sound problem-solving skills and judgement, good negotiator who is comfortable making decisions by themselves
- Understanding of intrusion and attack methodology whilst performing monitoring on existing activities
This organisation has one of the most well-supported and well-connected SOC operations globally and is looking at a massive expansion in the next two years. This firm is also a market leader in the digital media and the entertainment space, and is looking at expanding their global security team in Singapore. You can look forward to developing your skills set in a more specialised way within forensics, penetration testing as well as threat intelligence.
If you have a passion for cyber security and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this Senior SOC Executive job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla