Threat Hunter (Senior Manager, VP)
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 it Singapore SG SGD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Senior Threat Hunter role is now available for a rapidly-expanding e-Commerce company.
About the Threat Hunter (Senior Manager) role:
In this business-critical role, the Senior Threat Hunter must have a strong defensive skills and be able to identify malicious behaviour in a large-scale environment.
- Monitor, respond and fine-tune alerts generated in the big-data SIEM by security systems, such as AV, NIDS, HIDS, EDR, etc.
- Actively hunt and search for indicators and/or signs of external attackers
- Define new detection rules or improve existing ones
- Define IOCs based on past attacks and external threat intelligence feeds
- Investigate Malware activity and define related IOCs or contextual detection rules
- 7 years experience in Intrusion Detection, DFIR, and/or Threat Hunting
- Linux and Windows computer forensics and memory analysis
- Programming experience in Python, Shell scripting, or other languages
- Familiar with Big Data environment and Query languages
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering experience
- Strong background in Penetration Testing
This is a renowned e-commerce company that needs no introduction. If you are a successful Threat Hunter with a proven track record in a security operations centre, this is the right opportunity for you.