Cyber Security Specialist - Entry Level
Salary SGD2000 - SGD3000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 insurance 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global insurance company is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join their growing team. This is an entry level role reporting directly to the Manager of IT Security and Risk.
The Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the risk of the organisation's information posed by cyber threats is minimised.
- Monitor the organisation's networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occur
- Design, implement and maintain the organisation's cybersecurity plan
- Develop and implement security enhancements
- Work with organisational functions to ensure employees are aware and trained about cybersecurity issues and practices
- Ensure employees are practising safe and secure data collection, data transfers and storage and use of social media, mobile devices and apps
- Work with Group IT Security Team on various initiatives
- Assist in ensuring all policies and procedures are updated
The Cyber Security Specialist should have an elementary understanding of the cyber threat landscape and possess a passion and willingness to learn about cybersecurity.
- Diploma or degree holder in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess an understanding of cyber threats and best practices
- Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity for junior candidates who are interested in pursuing a career within cybersecurity with a global firm known to be a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are passionate about the cybersecurity space, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung