Senior Digital Forensic Consultant
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-18 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A newly-created Senior Digital Forensic Consultant job is now available at a global advisory firm in Singapore.
About the Senior Digital Forensic Consultant Role:
Reporting to a Senior Director of Technology Practice, you will be responsible for managing client data and various investigation projects.
- Manage day-to-day data collection, processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialised tasks including collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders
- Provide solutions and workarounds for any project related queries and issues
- Provide product enhancement feedback and coordinating the deployment of tools and processes to the wider Asia team
- Participate in electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around Singapore, the South East Asian region, and abroad, sometimes with minimal notice
To succeed in this mission-critical Senior Digital Forensic Consultant role, you must be service oriented to meet client deadlines, including working outside business hours when necessary.
- Solid track-record in e-Discovery, Computer Forensics, or Technology related role
- Experience with data preservation hardware tools such as FastBloc or the Tableau range
- Hands-on experience in data preservation and analysis software such as Encase, FTK, XWays
- Working knowledge of Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English as this role will closely collaborate with various regions in China
This is a global advisory firm renowned in its field of expertise. If you are a Senior Forensic Consultant looking for a challenge in your next career move, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla