Cyber Security Specialist - AVP
Salary SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Cyber Security Specialist - AVP job based in Singapore has just become available within the IT risk and security team of a Japanese investment bank.
About the Cyber Security Specialist - AVP Role:
This is a regional role covering Asia Pacific and reporting to the VP of Cyber Security.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support, coach and guide analysts and AVPs in the team
- Identify potential cyber threats in the threat landscape including but not limited to malware threats, information leakage, vulnerability exploits, denial of service and other forms of cyber threats
- Lead the technical design and engineering of new security systems for implementation into the IT infrastructure to enhance security operations in terms of scope, coverage and operational effectiveness
- Establish a mature local security operationalisation model to enhance existing security administration workflows, integration with other security systems and implement automation of security processes
- Collaborate with Asian branches to extend the implementation of security systems
- Possess security administrative knowledge of security systems to establish understanding of technical security policies and configurations and establish appropriate end-to-end processes
- Perform security policy management to continuously monitor and enhance technical rules and configuration in security systems to enhance security protection and coverage
- Implement system monitoring for local security systems to scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and provide technical support for security operations
- Ensure consistent level of security policy management and system monitoring across APAC
To succeed in this Cyber Security Specialist - AVP role, you should have two years' prior experience within IT or cyber security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT equivalent
- Possess at least two years' experience within IT or cyber security
- Professional certification a plus
This is a great opportunity for those looking to move into a team lead role within cyber security in a globally recognised investment bank.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to develop your career in cyber security, this Cyber Security Specialist - AVP role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung