Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 28 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Security Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at a global sourcing company.
About the Security Architect Role:
Acting as the subject matter expert for security projects, you will be responsible for supporting and designing various security solutions as well as working with top emerging technologies.
- Design security solutions for application, network, and cloud security
- Perform threat modelling techniques at an application, system, and enterprise level
- Define, develop, and execute security strategies and road maps in a highly complex and technical environment
- Understand complex interactions between Enterprise Architecture, business direction, emerging trends, emerging technologies, and legacy systems
To succeed in this Security Architect role, you must be able to collaborate with various teams and have a desire to operate as a self-starter.
- At least five years' experience in information security architecture/strategy
- Knowledge in big data platforms, cloud, IAM (Identity & Access Management), application security, next generation network security
- Relevant security expertise in designing security solutions
- Good understanding of complex relationships and interactions between enterprise architecture, business direction, emerging trends, emerging technologies, and legacy systems
This is a global sourcing company that offers rewarding growth opportunities. If you are an experienced Security Architect with a passion to hone your functional skills and collaborate with a growing team, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla