IT Security Engineer
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-11-19 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new IT Security Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading gaming company.
About the IT Security Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Security, you will be responsible for building the security system and managing security policies and guidelines. Tasked to improve the security of the business operations, you will be performing IT security audits, conducting risk assessments, and handling security incidents to protect the business against cyber risks and attacks.
- Develop and carry out information security policies and procedures
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats
- Operate controls to detect any failures in the efficiency of solutions set up concerning/relevant to networks, systems, and database
- Periodically review the result and methodology from vulnerability scan and penetration testing to code reviewing and conducting audit trail review
To succeed in this IT Security Engineer role, you should be competent in solutions implementation on IT security with experience providing training and security briefing for employees.
- Five years' experience in information security field
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Background working with multiple operating systems, with expert level knowledge in UNIX, Windows, or OS X
- Hands-on experience in security systems including firewalls, IDS/IPS intrusion, anti-virus, authentication systems, log management, content filtering
- Preferably with one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CEH
The gaming company is currently expanding its security team and building to further improve its security posture.
If you are an experienced IT Security Engineer with a combined background in IT security systems and building IT policies and guidelines, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla