IT Security Manager
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An IT Security Manager job is now available at an agricultural and industrial multinational company. In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the daily infrastructure and security systems and methodologies.
About the IT Security Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the daily management of the group's anti-virus, Internet proxy (website firewall), vulnerability and patch management scanner, email virus scanner, phishing email manager and the secure messaging service.
- Lead implementation of global information security projects and contracts
- Establish and enrich IT security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines as well as review and identify IT security risk and recommend improvement resolutions
- Assure all global IT practices comply with prevailing security policies and regulatory guidelines
- Lead and handle information security requests incidents or breaches day to day and proactively follow through and provide support to the case, mitigation and recovery
To succeed in this IT Security Manager role, you should have prior experience in IT security management.
- Solid track record in IT security
- IT security management experience of at least five years
- Knowledge of current DLP, GDPR, Insider Threat, Access Management
- Experience with security frameworks and risk management methodologies
- Sound project management and contract management skills
This is a leading agricultural and industrial MNC that needs no introduction. If you are an accomplished IT Security Manager who is looking for a new challenge, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me to arrange a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla