Information Security Manager (APAC)
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Information Security Manager (APAC) job is now available at a well-known courier and logistics company based in Changi.
About the Information Security Manager (APAC) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will manage 14 countries in Asia Pacific and be responsible for the implementation of governance framework and technology information security policies and standards.
- Assess risks to IT systems' availability, integrity, and confidentiality to ensure security and service continuity
- Manage compliance with security policies to maintain information assurance and integrity
- Recommend security improvements to optimise security controls and validate systems design to ensure security policy and strategy compliance
- Monitor the effectiveness of the information security and regulatory compliance initiatives
To succeed in this Information Security Manager (APAC) role, you will need prior experience in InfoSec and demonstrate knowledge of information security principles, policies and procedures.
- Experience and a broad range of exposure to InfoSec aspects including security controls, standards, general business planning, systems analysis, system development, maintenance, and application development
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of information security principles, general and IT controls, related security policies and procedures
- Knowledge of network security issues, firewall concepts, network and security architecture
- Excellent written communications skills, with a focus on communicating the business impact of technically-complex issues
This multinational supply chain management company needs no introduction. With over 400,000 employees worldwide, they are at the forefront of the courier, freight, and logistics industry.
If you are an experienced Information Security Manager with a proven track-record in managing and creating various information security policies and procedures for regions in APAC, this opportunity will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or email me to arrange for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla