Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Security Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at a well-known e-commerce company.
About the Security Architect Role:
You will be responsible for designing core security solutions and developing enterprise security strategies.
- Deliver security strategies and roadmaps in a highly complex and technical environment
- Define, develop, and execute security projects supporting the platform's security strategy and roadmaps
- Ensure all security strategies comply with regulatory requirements including PCI-DSS and SOX
- Communicate with strategy and senior business stakeholders
To succeed in this Security Architect role, you should have broad specialist skills and at least eight years' experience in a technical security function.
- Broad specialist skills in at least two of the following security domains: infrastructure and network security, identity and access management, information protection, cloud security, and application security
- Minimum eight years' experience in a technical security function in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with security solutions design and architecture is a must
- TOGAF 9 Certification, SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP Certifications are desirable
This e-commerce company is rapidly expanding and is seeking passionate candidates to be at the forefront of innovation.
If you are an experienced Security Architect looking to move into a fast-paced environment, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla