IT Security Specialist
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new IT Security Specialist job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading aerospace MNC.
About the IT Security Specialist Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be providing support to IT security projects while having a clear overview of the business vision and be able to identify efficient and pragmatic security measures to mediate risk.
- Perform all security engineering activities in an Agile engineering mindset
- Build solution security, develop, and deliver general risk and compliance practice
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessment, DDos tests, and security reviews
- Act as a technical interface on security issues with customers and respond to queries, as well as provide technical solutions
To succeed in this IT Security Specialist role, you should have experience in securing large and critical systems.
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, and deploying technical controls for applications, servers, and network equipment
- Knowledge of information security systems and associated threats
- Understanding of network and system infrastructure concepts such as virtualisation, firewall, IDS/IPS
- Good experience in risk analysis related to information security
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM; a strong understanding of ISO 270001 security control standards
This group is rapidly expanding its security teams and is in need of experienced IT Security Specialists.
If you are experienced with an initiative for change and challenges, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla