Cyber Security Research Engineer (Penetration Tester)
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An enterprise company specialising in R&D has a job opportunity for a Cyber Security Research Engineer (Penetration Tester) with good experience in reverse engineering and vulnerability assessment. Based in Singapore, you will be tasked to conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing against different technological domains.
About the Cyber Security Research Engineer (Penetration Tester) role:
As a result of business opportunities, this enterprise firm is looking for a Cyber Security Research Engineer to be part of its expanding team based in Singapore. This is a newly-created role where you will be tasked to analyse software and firmware designs and implementation from a security perspective, and highlight/resolve any emerging risks in a timely manner.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (internal and external) to recommend cyber defence and countermeasures for product designs
- Perform security assessment using automated and ad hoc tools, manual exploitation, and reverse engineering
- Validate vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Conduct technical malware analysis and prevent cyber security attacks
- Constantly keep up-to-date with the latest cyber security solutions, services, platforms and infrastructure
To succeed in this Cyber Security Research Engineer (Penetration Tester) role, you should have at least two years' working experience in cyber security and come from a VAPT background.
- Experience with open source and free security solutions
- Security certifications will be an added advantage
- Candidates who do not have a cyber security background but are keen to develop into this field are welcome to apply but need to come from a strong programming background of scripting and coding in more than one language
This enterprise firm is currently in its growth phase. With a portfolio of good clients, it is looking at bringing the firm to its next stage of growth. It has the people, backing and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Cyber Security Research Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a start-up company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla