Security Consultant (Penetration Testing)
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 20 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Security Consultant (Penetration Testing) job based in Singapore has been made available at a growing research-led cyber security company.
About the Security Consultant (Penetration Testing) Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be communicating with various stakeholders while functioning as a cyber security expert for the company.
- Work with mature organisations to improve their security postures
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- WebApp testing, infrastructure testing, mobile application testing
- Work with a diverse team in solving complex cyber security problems
To succeed in this Security Consultant (Penetration Testing) role, you should have at least two years' experience in cyber security.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or equivalent
- At least two years' experience in cyber security conducting penetration tests
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CEH, and CREST
- Knowledge of infrastructure, networks, and mobile applications
- Experience in tools such as BurpSuite, Metasploit, Nexpose/Nessus, Cellebrite, etc.
This cyber security company is rapidly expanding globally and is in pursuit of individuals with a passion for security and research.
If you are an experienced Penetration Tester with a passion to grow your career in a wider business scope, this Security Consultant (Penetration Testing) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or reach out to me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla