Cyber Security Specialist AVP
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Cyber Security Specialist AVP job based in Singapore has just become available within the SOC team of a well-known investment company.
About the Cyber Security Specialist AVP role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Security, you will be responsible for maintaining the effectiveness of the incident response management process.
- Perform regular threat monitoring and reporting on threat landscape
- Establish and maintain governance on the effectiveness of the incident management processes
- Develop specific content necessary to implement security use cases and transform into correlation queries, rules, alerts, reports and dashboards to detect emerging threats
- Monitor the impact of deploying new content to the health and performance of the SIEM
- Lead logging enrolments from multi-tier applications into enterprise logging platforms
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop specific use cases to address specific business needs, and with application owners to define and establish logging standards to address various governance requirements.
- Collaborate with mission-based, expert teams to build innovative security analytics solutions that enable continuous adaption to modern cyber security threats
- Design, prototype, test and implement analytics used to address critical threat detection use cases utilising big-data technologies and tools
- Lead or participate in the review and enhancement of existing controls against emerging technology, information and cyber risks
- Provide threat advisory service, including recommendation of threat mitigation options, on technology, information and cyber risks associated with new business services, fintech initiatives, outsourcing-related arrangements, regulatory and legal guidelines
- Keep abreast of new technologies and related threat, industry trends, and regulatory requirements relating to technology, information and cyber security
- Lead or participate in the incorporating of relevant regulatory and finance industry guidelines into existing policy, standards and procedures
The successful Cyber Security Specialist AVP will have knowledge and experience in IDS monitoring, incident detection, malware analysis, firewalls, anti-virus and information assurance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT equivalent
- Possess at least three years' experience in cyber security, preferably focusing on incident response management
- Knowledge web and network security
- Possess an understanding of how cyber attacks work
The company is known in the market for its commitment to employee training and development. This Cyber Security Specialist AVP role is a good stepping stone for those looking to gain more exposure within financial services in a tight-knitted team.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung