Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A well-known investment bank has a job opportunity for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join its APAC team based in Singapore. You will be a key player in increasing the company's awareness to cyber threats and active prevention of potential cyber attacks.
About the Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst role:
Reporting to the Head of APAC Cyber Security and Digital Forensics, you will be responsible for raising cyber threat awareness and help run programs and initiatives to prevent cyber attacks across APAC.
- Develop cyber threat intelligence methodologies and activities across APAC
- Work closely with threat intelligence feeds, external intelligence parties, and internal stakeholders to correlate and analyse threat data to identify and address threats relevant to the bank
- Identify, prioritise, task, and track cyber threat intelligence requirements
- Educate management and operational teams regarding the threat landscape, active and developing campaigns, and other aspects of cyber threat intelligence
- Identify and track threats across domains
- Work closely with existing infrastructure and security teams to provide practical and actionable intelligence
The successful Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will be working closely with various stakeholders including legal and compliance, infrastructure, CTOs, CIOs and Country Heads.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related IT discipline
- Possess at least five years' experience in the information security field
- Prior experience within security operations or incident response extremely beneficial
- Strong understanding of cyber threat analysis models such as kill chain, diamond model, etc. and how they apply to both targeted and non-targeted threats
- Experience using commercial and open source (OSINT) information to support intelligence analysis
- Experience in common scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, LUA, Powershell or BASH
- Strong understanding of common security products and technologies utilised in enterprise environments (proxies, WAF, Firewalls, IDPS, Anti-Malware, Endpoint, etc.)
- Understanding of the OSI stack and the various protocols from layer 1 – 7 including SNMP, HTTP, VPN, DNS, etc.
This is an investment bank that needs no introduction. It offers a great opportunity for those looking to gain regional exposure within cyber threat intelligence. If successful, you will be working closely with strong performers across APAC within the field.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung