Senior Incident Response and Forensic Specialist
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Incident Response and Forensic Specialist job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Senior Incident Response and Forensic Specialist role:
As part of the Cyber Security Incident Response team, you will be in charge of remediation of malicious software infection and other cyber security incidents that occur in the institution's global network and computing assets. Reporting to an Associate Director for Cyber Security, you will be part of a 24x7 on-call schedule.
- Lead the cyber security incident response program and ensure that all incidents and escalations are properly addressed
- Participate in threat and vulnerability management activities
- Conduct malware reverse engineering and malware analysis report
- Become the primary subject matter expert in computer and mobile forensics
- Respond to monitored threats and possible intrusions
Aside from technical expertise, the successful Senior Incident Response and Forensic Specialist must be able to effectively collaborate with various key stakeholders in identifying and mitigating security escalations.
- Minimum eight years' experience in cyber security
- Proven track record in incident response, malware reverse engineering, and knowledge in computer and mobile forensics
- Knowledge in vulnerability assessment, findings, and recommendation on web and infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Experience with web content filtering solutions, anti-malware solutions, intrusion detection, and response systems
This well-known pharmaceutical company is now at the forefront of a new digital age in health care.
If you come with a strong background in incident response and forensics and are looking to belong in a larger multinational environment, this Senior Incident Response and Forensic Specialist job is the right role for you.
Apply now or email me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla