Senior Security Architect
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A growing product development company is looking for a Senior Security Architect to join their team based in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for security architecture of both enterprise solutions and the cyber security team's enterprise security solutions.
About the Senior Security Architect role:
Reporting to the Chief Security Architect, you will drive the technology strategy and solution architecture, as well as define security controls to protect technological platforms within the group.
- Support security team in providing risk assessments on large-scale enterprise solutions
- Support engineering functions of the APAC SOC as needed
- Develop, maintain, and mature a holistic cyber security reference architecture for the company i.e. how to prevent, detect, and respond to threats
- Create framework to articulate the security strategy to various internal stakeholders
- Provide subject matter expertise in specialty areas such as cloud, e-commerce, IoT, endpoint, network, and servers
To succeed in this Senior Security Architect role, you will need excellent communication and project management skills.
- Relevant cyber security architecture, engineering, and SOC work experience
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a broad audience focusing on business acumen
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Pre-sales function and experience in cloud technology is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
This product development MNC is aggressively expanding its cyber security team.
If you are a Security Architect looking to be part of a pioneer security team, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla