Corporate & Information Security Manager
Consultant Stefanie Padilla (R1871637)
Date posted 14 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Corporate & Information Security Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global automotive and industrial company.
About the Corporate & Information Security Manager role:
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer of Asia Pacific and the Group Head of Corporate and Information Security, you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the various security management systems in the institution. Furthermore, the successful Corporate & Information Security Manager will be liable in ensuring that all employees adhere to all security and privacy laws and regulations.
- Implementing and improving the firm's security standards and ensuring that it is in compliance with industry standards and frameworks
- Implementing internal controls to monitor effectiveness of current security management system and policies
- Maintaining data privacy through internal frameworks and industry standards
- Providing regulatory updates and other relevant information important to safeguard company assets and data through assessments and monitoring
- Assessing external manufacturing sites to ensure safety and compliance
To succeed in this Corporate & Information Security Manager role, you should have a strong background in an information security/compliance role.
- At least three to five years' experience in an information security/risk role
- Strong knowledge in the performance of risk, controls assessments and security reviews
- Excellent communicator who works well in a matrix organisation
- Analytical in nature and is able to work with multiple stakeholders
The firm is looking at expanding its operations in Asia Pacific and there has been a strong emphasis on information security. Candidates who are keen to progress their career within the security space would be able to build a new team from scratch. You can expect a supportive working environment that promotes work-life balance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871637 Stefanie Padilla